New Product Showcase
The MIX-COSAP is an intelligent multi-criteria fire/CO detector that is used in conjunction with the APB200 Series intelligent sounder bases.
- Unique ability to detect all four major elements of a fire
- Separate CO detection signal
- APB200 Series bases provide separate audible signals for fire and CO alarm
- Compatible with Mircom’s FleX-NetTM Series Control Units with firmware version 12.0 or higher
Mircom's QX-mini Series is an expandable emergency communication system (ECS) utilitizing both a paging microphone and pre-recorded custom tones or messages in the event of an emergency.
- Supports up to 60W per panel and 360W per system
- Two NAC circuits rated for 2.5A each, 5A per panel expandable up to 30A per system
- Class A or Class B Speaker and NAC wiring
- Field selectable 25V or 70.7V audio output
- Comes with standard digital messages for fire, emergency, evacuation, weather, and all clear
- Supports up to 14 digital messages or tones with a duration of up to 12 minutes
- Custom message upload using the MGC ECS Configurator Software
- Two relay inputs for Zone and message activation by UL or ULC listed fire alarm panels
- Two Sync Inputs for Synchronization and activation of output zones, messages and tones
- ULC, UL, CSFM
Simplifies access control, great for entry level applications. Can be networked by either RS-485 or TCP/IP.
- Simple, flexible, versatile, scalable
- Programmed via USB or remotely via TCP/IP
- Supports two card readers - built-in and external Wiegand reader
- Visual LED diagnostics: Trouble, Alarm, Access granted, Access denied
This past September, Mark Falbo, along with 8 other participants from a range of market segments, took part in the roundtable discussion for the inaugural 2016 Export Insights report.
Happy Holidays! Please note that our office will be closed from December 26th, 2016 to January 2nd, 2017 for the Holiday Season.
TORONTO, ON, CANADA – November 17, 2016 – The Mircom Group of Companies is excited to announce that Geoff Ruscoe, previous Regional Business Development Manager, Southwest USA, has assumed the role of Regional Manager, Asia Pacific – effective November 1st, 2016. Geoff has relocated to Manila, Philippines for this exciting new role; he will be reporting directly to Victor Sebben, VP, International Sales.