New Product Showcase
Mircom's QX-mini Series is an expandable emergency communication system (ECS) utilitizing both a paging microphone and pre-recorded custom tones or messages in the event of an emergency.
- Supports up to 60W per panel and 360W per system
- Two NAC circuits rated for 2.5A each, 5A per panel expandable up to 30A per system
- Class A or Class B Speaker and NAC wiring
- Field selectable 25V or 70.7V audio output
- Comes with standard digital messages for fire, emergency, evacuation, weather, and all clear
- Supports up to 14 digital messages or tones with a duration of up to 12 minutes
- Custom message upload using the MGC ECS Configurator Software
- Two relay inputs for Zone and message activation by UL or ULC listed fire alarm panels
- Two Sync Inputs for Synchronization and activation of output zones, messages and tones
- ULC, UL, CSFM
Simplifies access control, great for entry level applications. Can be networked by either RS-485 or TCP/IP.
- Simple, flexible, versatile, scalable
- Programmed via USB or remotely via TCP/IP
- Supports two card readers - built-in and external Wiegand reader
- Visual LED diagnostics: Trouble, Alarm, Access granted, Access denied
Please note that Mircom will be closed on Monday September 5, 2016 for Labour Day. We will be open again on Tuesday September 6, 2016.
We are very excited to announce the release of a case study that is very special to Mircom – our own headquarters’ Engineering extension. The case study details the systems that were used to create our very own intelligent building. The final result is a safer, smarter, more livable building.
Today, we are proud to celebrate some wonderful recognition received by Tony Falbo. Tony and the Mircom Group of Companies were featured in KPMG Enterprise’s book publication "That’ll Never Work: Volume 2."