New Product Showcase
Mircom's QX-mini Series is an expandable emergency communication system (ECS) utilitizing both a paging microphone and pre-recorded custom tones or messages in the event of an emergency.
- Supports up to 60W per panel and 360W per system
- Two NAC circuits rated for 2.5A each, 5A per panel expandable up to 30A per system
- Class A or Class B Speaker and NAC wiring
- Field selectable 25V or 70.7V audio output
- Comes with standard digital messages for fire, emergency, evacuation, weather, and all clear
- Supports up to 14 digital messages or tones with a duration of up to 12 minutes
- Custom message upload using the MGC ECS Configurator Software
- Two relay inputs for Zone and message activation by UL or ULC listed fire alarm panels
- Two Sync Inputs for Synchronization and activation of output zones, messages and tones
- ULC, UL, CSFM
Simplifies access control, great for entry level applications. Can be networked by either RS-485 or TCP/IP.
- Simple, flexible, versatile, scalable
- Programmed via USB or remotely via TCP/IP
- Supports two card readers - built-in and external Wiegand reader
- Visual LED diagnostics: Trouble, Alarm, Access granted, Access denied
We’re excited to announce that we have officially launched the new Mircom blog.
VAUGHAN, ON, CANADA – September 27, 2016 – The Mircom Group of Companies is pleased to announce the promotion of Michael Venoit to North American Security Distribution Channel Manager, effective October 1st, 2016.
VAUGHAN, ON, CANADA – September 27, 2016 – The Mircom Group of Companies is excited to announce the appointment of Ian Folkes, Business Development Manager, as lead manager for Mircom’s new North American OEM initiative. In this new role, Ian will work closely with senior management in sales and operations; he will report directly to Mark Falbo, President of Mircom.