New Product Showcase
Mircom's new 400 Series LED Notification Appliances offer an audible/visual solution that delivers exceptional energy efficiency in a compact design.
Utilizing advanced LED technology, the Mircom 400 Series LED Notification Appliances provide a lower current draw which allows for more devices on a NAC circuit while reducing the number of external power supplies required.
The Mircom 400 Series offer multiple field–selectable audible/visual settings as well as a wide range of mounting options in an easy to install compact unit.
Designed for indoor wall or ceiling-mount applications, the Mircom 400 Series comply with all agency requirements including the new 2016 edition of NFPA 72.
Mircom's QX-mini Series is an expandable emergency communication system (ECS) utilitizing both a paging microphone and pre-recorded custom tones or messages in the event of an emergency.
- Supports up to 60W per panel and 360W per system
- Two NAC circuits rated for 2.5A each, 5A per panel expandable up to 30A per system
- Class A or Class B Speaker and NAC wiring
- Field selectable 25V or 70.7V audio output
- Comes with standard digital messages for fire, emergency, evacuation, weather, and all clear
- Supports up to 14 digital messages or tones with a duration of up to 12 minutes
- Custom message upload using the MGC ECS Configurator Software
- Two relay inputs for Zone and message activation by UL or ULC listed fire alarm panels
- Two Sync Inputs for Synchronization and activation of output zones, messages and tones
- ULC, UL, CSFM
Simplifies access control, great for entry level applications. Can be networked by either RS-485 or TCP/IP.
- Simple, flexible, versatile, scalable
- Programmed via USB or remotely via TCP/IP
- Supports two card readers - built-in and external Wiegand reader
- Visual LED diagnostics: Trouble, Alarm, Access granted, Access denied
VAUGHAN, ON, CANADA – April 20, 2017 – The Mircom Group of Companies is honoured to requalify for the prestigious Gold Standard award as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies of 2016. Requalifying recipients of the Gold Standard Award have demonstrated continued commitment to the program and maintained their Best Managed status. Mircom is proud to have qualified now for six consecutive years.
Head office will be closed on Friday, April 14th in observance of the Canadian statutory holiday- Easter Friday.
Mircom is pleased to announce that our SIA New Product Showcase entry at ISC West 2017, the MiCare Wireless Nurse Call System, received the honorable mention award in the Emergency Communication/Mass Notification Systems category.