New Product Showcase
Mircom is pleased to introduce the new DSPL-420-16TZDS Main Display Module and the FX-2003-6DS-16LED Compact Fire Alarm Main Chassis.
- 4 Line by 20 Character Back-lit LCD Display
- Directional Keypad
- Common Control Buttons
- Alarm Queues
- 2 Configurable Input Switches
- 16 Configurable Bi-colored LEDs for Annunciation
QAA Series amplifiers have been listed as compatible for 520Hz low frequency operation with select System Sensor & Gentex speakers and speaker/strobes.
- Compatible with 520Hz low frequency operation
- Listed under UL with approved "Temporal_Square_520Hz" Wav files
- See LT-1023 Device Compatibility Guide (Rev. 6B)
- View the video describing the changes
- See FleX-Net page for more info
Simplifies access control, great for entry level applications. Can be networked by either RS-485 or TCP/IP.
- Simple, flexible, versatile, scalable
- Programmed via USB or remotely via TCP/IP
- Supports two card readers - built-in and external Wiegand reader
- Visual LED diagnostics: Trouble, Alarm, Access granted, Access denied
Please note that Mircom will be operating with reduced staffing on Monday February 15, 2016.
Mircom received top honour at 2015 Ontario Export Awards that pay tribute to the successful and innovative approaches of Ontario export companies.
Mircom ranks in the prestigious 2015 PROFIT 500 listing of Canada's fastest growing companies.