New Product Showcase
Mircom is pleased to introduce the new DSPL-420-16TZDS Main Display Module and the FX-2003-6DS-16LED Compact Fire Alarm Main Chassis.
- 4 Line by 20 Character Back-lit LCD Display
- Directional Keypad
- Common Control Buttons
- Alarm Queues
- 2 Configurable Input Switches
- 16 Configurable Bi-colored LEDs for Annunciation
Mircom's QX-mini Series is an expandable emergency communication system (ECS) utilitizing both a paging microphone and pre-recorded custom tones or messages in the event of an emergency.
- Supports up to 60W per panel and 360W per system
- Two NAC circuits rated for 2.5A each, 5A per panel expandable up to 30A per system
- Class A or Class B Speaker and NAC wiring
- Field selectable 25V or 70.7V audio output
- Comes with standard digital messages for fire, emergency, evacuation, weather, and all clear
- Supports up to 14 digital messages or tones with a duration of up to 12 minutes
- Custom message upload using the MGC ECS Configurator Software
- Two relay inputs for Zone and message activation by UL or ULC listed fire alarm panels
- Two Sync Inputs for Synchronization and activation of output zones, messages and tones
- ULC, UL, CSFM
Simplifies access control, great for entry level applications. Can be networked by either RS-485 or TCP/IP.
- Simple, flexible, versatile, scalable
- Programmed via USB or remotely via TCP/IP
- Supports two card readers - built-in and external Wiegand reader
- Visual LED diagnostics: Trouble, Alarm, Access granted, Access denied
TORONTO, ON, CANADA – May 20, 2016 - Mircom is pleased to announce Novytec Marketing Inc. as our Quebec and Greater Ottawa Area Marketing Firm for Communication and Security products, effective May 1st, 2016. Novytec will be reporting to Guido DiPilla, Manager, National Business Development.
It was an exciting night for the Mircom Group at the Branham Group Toronto event on April 20, 2016.
VAUGHAN, ON, CANADA – April 29, 2016 - The Mircom Group of Companies is proud to announce that Eduardo Eguiluz, Business Development (Mexico), was named President of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Mexico chapter. Eduardo was presented his title during the banquet lunch and awards ceremony held on the final day of NFPA Expo Seguridad Mexico, closing the event on a memorable note.