PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS - FA-103 & FA-106 - Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panels
VAUGHAN, ON, CANADA - March 3, 2017 - The Mircom Group of Companies is pleased to announce the introduction of four new products to the FA-100 series of Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panels.
- FA-103 - Three-Zone Fire Alarm Unit (beige)
- FA-103R - Three-Zone Fire Alarm Unit (red)
- FA-106 - Six-Zone Fire Alarm Unit (beige)
- FA-106R - Six-Zone Fire Alarm Unit (red)
These four new products are being offered in order to meet the requirements of ULC-S527-11 (3rd Edition) and ensure seamless supply of product. These new products hold a very similar feature set to previous and now obsolete, FA-100 series lineup of products (including FA-101T, FA-102T, FA-1025T and all variations) with several enhancements including:
- Meeting ULC-S527-11 standard
- Three (FA-103) and Six (FA-106) Input Circuits
- Two Output Circuits
- Dome Switches
- New Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
All four new products can now be ordered with an estimated availability date of April 28, 2017. For more information about these new products, please refer to the attached Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and the Mircom website.
Download the Frequently Asked Questions document.
Visit the FA-100 series product page.