Wireless Nurse Call in the Cloud
MiCare nurse call couples self-forming, self-healing mesh networking technology with ultrasonic signalling to accurately identify and respond to emergency events, ensuring that residents and patients receive the required level of care and security. MiCare provides the ability to customize features to the needs of specific facilities and users, making it an ideal solution for retirement homes, assisted living facilities, long-term care facilities, hospitals and residential homes.
Learn how MiCare can improve staff efficiency and enhance your level of care by delivering an accurate positioning of all stakeholders. This includes real-time notification of emergency and non-emergency events as well as personal/environmental monitoring solutions.
MiCare is an advanced, nurse call solution that couples mesh networking technology with ultrasonic signaling to accurately identify and respond to emergency events.
With its built-in telephony communication module, MiCare provides two-way voice communication in conjunction with a wireless network, enhancing the quality of the response through situational assessment and awareness.
Our Tailored Solution
MiCare provides the ability to customize solutions to the needs of specific facilities and users.
- Shift management features
- Customizable buttons on various devices
- 4 inputs/outputs on main unit for additional coverage
- Customizable rules engine and assignments
- Common area and campus expansion capabilities
- Endpoint supervision and device heartbeat monitoring
The flexibility and feature set of MiCare make it a premium nurse call solution, ensuring your residents are protected while considering the operational efficiencies of your facility.
The MiCare is the most feature-rich nurse call within our extensive product portfolio. Using the advanced Mesh Network coupled with Ultrasonic positioning, residents and patients are ensured the necessary care and security that is needed. Our MiCare Central Software application provides enhanced usability and mobility ensuring emergency notifications reach cell phones, smartphones, tablets, wireless phones, desktop computers, pagers, wall screens and telephones. Customizable features include resident check-in, medication profiling, enhanced rule engines, global and targeted programming, shift management, and a real-time emergency GUI with event dashboard.
Unleash the power of a self-aware, self-healing emergency network.
Experience the accuracy of ultrasonic technology in identifying your residents and patients.
Triple redundancy through voice communication, wireless mesh and other system fail-safes.
Unique positioning of patients, residents, staff, equipment and other assets.
Main Unit Core Features
- 4 supervised inputs (wired pull stations, environmental triggers, personal monitors, etc.)
- 4 dedicated outputs (dome lights, mag locks, etc.)
- Unit button (emergency, code blue, nurse-in, nurse-out, staff assist, maintenance, cancel, custom)
- Device heartbeat protected, low power back up, external power protection and line failure detection
- Two-way voice communication for situational assessment and awareness
- Unique identification with all units on network and associated peripherals
- No need for dedicated common area units, all MiCare units are considered to be common
- Enhanced scope and type of coverage using MiCare Beacons, ZF3's, Pull Stations and Pendants
- Centralized programming from our Central Software using global or targeted configurations
Parts of the MiCare System
Introducing MiCare from Mircom Technologies Ltd. MiCare is an advanced, nurse call solution that couples mesh networking technology with ultrasonic signaling to accurately identify and respond to emergency events. With its built-in telephony communication module, MiCare provides two-way voice communication in conjunction with a wireless network, enhancing the quality of the response through situational assessment and awareness.
MiCare Central Software is the brains of the solution, providing real-time notifications, portability to Smartphone's, resident check-in capabilities, medication profiling, global and customizable rules, emergency dashboards and reporting.
MiCare Main Unit
The MiCare Nurse Call Unit is driven by an integrated mesh network and ultrasonic signaling technology. The unit is easy to install with no proprietary wiring or infrastructure requirements. Program the unit from our Central Software or at the station itself.
Nurse Call Peripherals
To ensure the safety and security of all stakeholders, peripheral devices which utilize our mesh network and ultrasonic signaling technology are available . These include: pendants, wired and wireless pull stations, call cords, environmental monitors (temperature, flood, smoke, etc) and personal monitors (toilet flush check-in, resident check-in, etc).
Documents & Downloads
Health Care Products
Wireless Nurse Call in the Cloud
To find out what nurse call is and how we can help you protect patient lives download our free white paper.